Prawda czy fałsz? Poćwicz z nami rozumienie ze słuchu.
Wysłuchaj nagrania o czasach wiktoriańskich w Wielkiej Brytanii i, jeśli to możliwe, ustal czy poniższe stwierdzenia są prawdziwe czy fałszywe (TRUE, FALSE lub DOESN’T SAY).
- It is easier to judge a society when many years have passed.
- Victorian period has raised mixed feelings in people like no other period in British history.
- Many people criticize the conventions of the age.
- Some modern politicians would like to see some Victorian values back in British society.
- People don't remember now the contrast between rich and poor people at that time.
- One of the most important changes in Victorian times was the growth of cities and towns.
- The population of the country increased by 25 million people in just 100 years.
- Education advanced greatly during that time.
- Nothing serious was done to improve the conditions of poor people.
- The British population were very proud of their army.
- Queen Victoria became queen on 12th June 1837.
- She was 18 at the time.
- When she learnt about it she was overwhelmed by the situation.
Źródło: eslvideo.comZobacz także: Matura z angielskiego: Poćwicz razem z nami! (3)